Guidelines for Admission
1. Should have completed 4 years of age (for Nursery) as on June 30th of the academic year as per the new education policy.
2. The registration forms will be available in the month of February.
3. For admission to class, first priority is given to our own student. Fresh admission to this class is made only when the vacancies occur.
4. There is no regular registration for other classes and admission to such classes are only when vacancies occur. Admissions to class X and XII is not encouraged.
5. Every pupil seeking admission will be tested and interviewed. Admission will be given on the basis of the results of the interview and the test.
6. Letters of recommendation from any source or personal contact on behalf of the applicant will not be considered by the school authorities.
7. On admission, the entrance fee, the school fee and the term fee should be paid on the prescribed date. Failing which, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate.
8. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
9. Children joining the Junior KG, Senior KG classes and 1st standard have to produce a photocopy of original birth Certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form. Original birth certificate must be submitted at the time of admission and it will be returned after verification.
10. The Transfer Certificate and Community Certificate, if not attached with the application form, should be submitted on re-opening day without fail.
11. All documents required for admission are not returnable on any account.
12. A new pupil who has attended a recognized school cannot be admitted without a Leaving Certificate from the school last attended and in the case of pupils coming from schools outside Tamilnadu State the certificate must be countersigned by the Inspector of the State from which the pupil comes. This must be submitted at the time of admission.
13. All original documents except Transfer Certificate will be returned after verification.
14. Admission to standard XI shall be subjected to a proper screening of the students by the Principal. It should be noted that only the academic performance of standard X examination alone shall not make a student eligible for the re-admission. Regular attendance, sound character and good conduct are among the prime factors that will determine the admission. The decision of the Principal shall be conclusive and final. The admission is also subject to number of seats available both in the science and commerce stream.
15. Parents applying for Transfer Certificate must send the requisition letter before the last Working day in the month of February of the academic year. All the application later, will be attended to only after the first week of June. Pupils leaving the school in the middle of a term must pay the fees for the full term.
17. Parents applying for transfer certificate should submit the no-due certificate along with the application form.
18. The same will be issued only after one week of the receipt of such a letter on payment of Rs.500/- for each certificate.
19. Transfer certificate will be given after the submission of no-due certificates by the students issued by the concerned school officials.
20. No special examination will be held for the absentees under any circumstances if leave is taken for personal reason. Scribes will be provided to students who have fractured their arm or any other injuries.
21. Promotions are decided at the Teachers' Council and hence the Results are Final and cannot be re-considered under any circumstances. Parents are requested not to approach either the Class Teacher or any other school authority with such request.
22. As per Government norms, RTE is followed.